Badger Box In Ocean Isle Beach, NC
All About Ocean Isle Beach
Located in southeastern North Carolina, Ocean Isle Beach is a beautiful and tranquil seaside community. With seven miles of pristine beaches and abundant wildlife, Ocean Isle Beach is the perfect destination for travelers looking to experience the peaceful beauty of nature. Surrounded by lush greenery, this secluded area does not fail to offer an array of activities to enjoy for both locals and visitors. Ocean Isle has plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options ranging from charming beach boutiques to exciting carnival attractions. No matter what your interests may be, there’s something for everyone in this scenic beach town!
The History of Ocean Isle
The history of Ocean Isle Beach dates back to the early 1940s when it was initially developed as a small, family-friendly town by the efforts of Odell Williamson. The island reminded a tight-knit community of only ten permanent residents, however, Hurricane Hazle struck in 1954, taking out all but two of the 41 homes that were in Ocean Isle. Hurricane Hazle was marked to be one of the worst hurricanes to ever touch the area of Ocean Isle. Despite the damages, the community prospered and the island was rebuilt, officially becoming incorporated in 1959. Today, Ocean Isle is home to over 3,000 residents, with a seasonal population of 25,000.
Things To Do in Ocean Isle
This small barrier island attracts those who are looking for a quiet and relaxed stay. What brings people to Ocean Isle is the outdoors – from the beaches, forests, and the surrounding marshes, there are plenty of places to explore the natural beauty. With miles of shoreline, visitors can enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and kayaking. There are also plenty of fishing spots on the island, which is a great way to spend an afternoon. With over seven miles of beach coastline, there are plenty of spots to sit back, relax and take in the beauty of nature!
A Day in Ocean Isle
Looking for a peaceful getaway? Ocean Isle is great for family vacations or weekend retreats. Here are 6 things you can do to make the most of your day at Ocean Isle!
- Start your day off with a sunrise. Watch the sun come up over the water, and sit back and relax as you take in the views.
- Afterward, enjoy a morning bike ride to explore the area. There are plenty of trails that meander through the maritime forests and coastal marshes, offering up some great views of nature.
- Spend the afternoon at Ocean Isle Beach. Laze by the ocean, work on your tan, or take a dip in the water! If you’re feeling adventurous, paddle the Ocean Isle Waterways where you can observe the local wildlife.
- For a rainy day, you can visit The Museum Of Coastal Carolina. Here, you can learn about the history of Ocean Isle and the surrounding area.
- When the sun sets, take a stroll along the beach and watch a breathtaking sunset. Finish up with dinner at one of the local restaurants and be sure to try out some of the fresh seafood options! Some favorites include Jinks Creek Waterfront Grill, The Isles Restaurant & Tiki Bar, and Ocean Isle Fish Company.
- End your day at River Country Mini Golf or Sea Trail Golf Course for a fun round of mini-golf. Here, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy some friendly competition and take in the sights!
Other Notable Places to Visit in Ocean Isle
- Leopard’s Chase Golf Club
- Shallotte River Swamp Park: This park has everything you need for an outdoor adventure, from ATV rides to ziplines!
No matter what activities you choose, you’re sure to have a great day in Ocean Isle Beach! Come and explore the peaceful beauty of this coastal town and make some wonderful memories!
Living in Ocean Isle
The cost of living in Ocean Isle is higher than the national average. The cost of living lands at 112, compared to the US average of 100. Housing in Ocean Isle is more expensive, and estimated to be around 50% more than the national average. This is due to its high popularity as a beach town and the increasing demand for housing.
Need Storage in Ocean Isle?
Badger Box Storage offers easy and convenient options for storage in Ocean Isle. Our mobile storage units are perfect for those looking for convenience and flexibility. We offer flexible rental terms, dependability, convenience, and excellent customer service, all in a box!
The Badger Box Process
- Pick your container size.
- Tell us when and where you would like your container delivered in Ocean Isle or surrounding areas. Pick a time that is convenient for you!
- Call Badger Box when it’s empty and we will come and pick it up at your convenience!
Choose Between Two Sizes
The 16′ portable storage unit generally holds 1,000-1,200 sq. ft, or choose the 20′ portable storage unit that usually holds usually 1,200-1,500 sq. ft.
Ways To Use Your Mobile Storage Unit in Ocean Isle
There are so many ways to use your Bager Box mobile storage unit in Ocean Isle, but here are a few of the most common:
- Personal Storage
- Business Storage
- Moving Storage
Contact Badger Box for All Your Storage Needs!
No matter how you use your mobile storage unit, Badger Box has you covered. Contact us today for all your storage needs in Ocean Isle and the surrounding area! We have solutions that fit every budget and our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Our reliable and trustworthy team is ready to accommodate any need you may have. Let us help you find the perfect solution for your storage. Call us at 910-599-7396 or visit our website at badgerboxstorage.com to book your portable storage unit today!
Keeping Up With the Pace of Change in Oak Island, NC
Contact us today and find out how we can help you cover your moves and storage needs.
What Are Customers Saying?
Professional, courteous, accommodating and communicative. We were finally able to move ahead with Florence repairs and needed to store the excess ahead of construction. I had my Badger box delivered within 48 hours to suit my schedule and updates throughout the whole process. (I’ve moved across country using the original box storage guys, so had an idea what to expect,) but was super pleased with my overall experience here and the fantastic value for money. I instantly referred them to friends who were moving and they were equally impressed! Support local and support these guys, you won’t be disappointed:)