Badger Box In Spring Lake, NC
All About Spring Lake, NC
Spring Lake is a town in North Carolina located just south of Fayetteville, near the Fort Bragg military base. Spring Lake’s population of just over 11,500 makes it one of the larger towns in Cumberland County.
The History of Spring Lake
The town of Spring Lake wasn’t incorporated until 1906, but land surveys from 1786 show that a few families were living in the Spring Lake area at that time. Today Spring Lake is a thriving community, with great schools and plenty of entertainment. This town is located near the intersection of two major highways: I-95 and US 401. It is about 15 miles south of downtown Fayetteville and roughly 25 miles north of Pinehurst. Spring Lake’s prime location and nearby highways allow for easy access to both urban areas and rural settings.
Activities in Spring Lake
- The Spring Lake Recreation center offers many activities for kids of all ages. From sports leagues, to splash pads, and swimming lessons, there is something for everyone. Additionally, there is plenty of space to be outdoors in Spring Lake. Carvers Creek State Park and Edward Mendoza Municipal Park are two popular places to visit for a hike, bike the trails, or have a picnic.
- Sandhills Farmers Market is the place to go for fresh produce, artisanal goods, and handmade items. It’s a great way to meet the locals and get introduced to Spring Lake’s culture!
- Megaplay is a children’s indoor playground perfect for a rainy day. With bouncy houses, slides, and obstacle courses, it’s sure to keep the kids entertained!
- The Spring Lake Five Mile Run is a notable annual event that supports local charities. The race benefits the Spring Lake Education Foundation, town initiatives, volunteer organizations, and more. It has been held for over 30 years and has quickly become a popular event in not just the town, but the country!
- North Carolina Zoo
- Fayetteville Museum of Art
- House in the Horseshoe State Historic Site
Dining in Spring Lake
Spring Lake has many dining scenes to choose from. Jumpstart your day by stopping by The Morning Jump Coffee Company. Here you can grab a hot and fresh breakfast sandwich along with a latte and you’re set for the day! You can also find a variety of Lunch and Dinner options in the town of Spring Lake. Head to Guacaholic Mexican Grill and Bar for traditional Mexican, a fan favorite. Thai-Esan Restaurant or Sawaddee restaurant offer various dishes but are both known for their noodles and fried rice. Or, you can head to Cedar Point Restaurant for home-cooked American food.
Who’s Your Neighbor?
Due to the military base located in Spring Lake, there is a large portion of the population composed of active and retired military personnel. Additionally, there are many families in Spring Lake. However, they tend to gravitate to the farther reaches of Spring Lake, where there is a tight-knit community for those with children.
Living in Spring Lake
Spring Lake is a great place to call home, as it has a low cost of living. Landing at 82.7, Spring Lake is a significantly cheaper than the rest of the US due to its affordability of housing. Spring Lake also has easy access to highways and is only a short drive away from Fayetteville, making it a great choice for commuters or retirees.
Need Storage in Spring Lake?
Badger Box Storage is here to help with all your mobile storage needs! Get your mobile storage unit delivered straight to your door. Our delivery convenience allows for you to load storage unit at your own pace. When you are ready, we will come to pick it up for you! Spring Lake residents don’t have to worry about finding storage anymore; Badger Box Storage has got you covered.
How it Works
- Pick your container size: We offer two sizes, the 16′ portable storage unit which generally holds 1,000-1,200 sq. ft or the 20′ portable storage unit usually holds usually 1,200-1,500 sq. ft.
- Tell us when and where you would like your container delivered in Spring Lake or surrounding areas. Pick a time that is convenient for you!
- Call Badger Box when it’s empty and we will come and pick it up!
Ways to Use Your Mobile Storage Unit
There are various ways to use your mobile storage unit in Spring Lake, but here’s a list of the most common:
- Personal Storage
- Business Storage
- Moving Storage
No matter what you need your Spring Lake mobile storage unit for, Badger Box has the unit for yod. We are dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service and reliability, because we care.
Give Badger Box a call for your mobile storage unit today! We are Spring Lake’s mobile storage experts and would be happy to assist you with your moving and storage needs. Call us at 910-239-0485 or visit our website at badgerboxstorage.com to book your portable storage unit.
Keeping Up With the Pace of Change in Spring Lake, NC
Contact us today and find out how we can help you cover your moves and storage needs.
What Are Customers Saying?
Professional, courteous, accommodating and communicative. We were finally able to move ahead with Florence repairs and needed to store the excess ahead of construction. I had my Badger box delivered within 48 hours to suit my schedule and updates throughout the whole process. (I’ve moved across country using the original box storage guys, so had an idea what to expect,) but was super pleased with my overall experience here and the fantastic value for money. I instantly referred them to friends who were moving and they were equally impressed! Support local and support these guys, you won’t be disappointed:)