Badger Box In Southern Pines, NC
About Southern Pines, North Carolina
Southern Pines is located in Moore County, North Carolina, and is a charming town known for its beautiful pine forests, historic attractions, and small-town atmosphere. Filled with lush greenery, the town is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as multiple parks and golf courses. Residents can take advantage of the abundant culture and entertainment in Southern Pines.
The area now known as Southern Pines was first settled by European settlers in the late 17th century. Early settlers lived off the land, relying upon the abundance of pine trees for building materials and fuel. Due to the construction of the railroad, the population of Southern Pines grew rapidly. Southern Pines was a popular stopping point along the railroad for travelers going from the north down to Florida, and those who longed for a pleasant climate away from the harsh winter. The town was officially incorporated in 1887 and developed into a center for commerce and tourism. Today, Southern Pines is a bustling community that has kept many of its historic attractions alive while moving forward with new development projects.
Southern Pines is home to a number of businesses including retail stores, restaurants, and medical offices. The town also attracts visitors from around the world with its many outdoor activities such as golfing, fishing, and hiking. In addition, it’s also become a popular place to live, with a variety of housing options available ranging from single-family homes to apartments and larger houses.
Things to Do in Southern Pines
Southern Pines is an ideal destination for those looking to explore the outdoors, with plenty of parks, lakes, forests and golf courses. The historic downtown district offers a variety of shops and restaurants perfect for a day out in the sun. Additionally, there’s a diverse range of events held in the town throughout the year, such as craft fairs and holiday celebrations.
Top Attractions in Southern Pines
- Weymouth Center for the Arts & Humanities: Existing for over 100 years, this elegant home hosts a variety of events and activities related to the arts and humanities, and resides on 26 acres of beautiful gardens and trails.
- Arts Council of Moore County: This organization promotes the arts by hosting exhibitions, workshops, and art events.
- Weymouth Woods Sandhills Nature Preserve: This beautiful nature preserve offers hiking, biking and horseback riding trails, as well as picnic areas. Residents of Southern Pines enjoy going on long walks or trail runs through the stunning woodland.
- Campbell House Museum: For culture enthusiasts, this museum displays artifacts detailing Southern Pines’ past, and is a hub for local and original artwork.
- Sunrise Theater: Popular movie theater for residents to see their favorite films!
Around Southern Pines
- The Carolina Horse Park: This equestrian complex offers riding lessons, competitions, and an annual horse show. Pinehurst Resort: This world-famous golf resort is home to eight championship courses and two historic hotels
- The Home of American Golf: The Southern Pines, Pinehurst, and Aberdeen area has a history of golf like none other! Located just minutes from Southern Pines, this collective of world-class golf courses offers a variety of challenges and scenery to explore. Additionally, you can find dining, shopping, equestrian facilities, and outdoor facilities for the entire family to enjoy.
Cost of Living in Southern Pines
The cost of living in Southern Pines lands at 100.0, making it the US average. Housing costs are slightly above the national average, while the cost of groceries is slightly lower, at 99.7. The median income for a household in Southern Pines is around $69,700, and the average home price is around $342,200. Southern Pines offers a wide range of housing options, from single-family homes to apartments and condominiums. The cost of living in the area is relatively affordable when compared to other areas of North Carolina, making it an attractive place for those looking to relocate.
Overall, Southern Pines is a vibrant and eclectic community with something for everyone. From outdoor activities to cultural attractions, the town offers a wealth of exciting experiences for visitors and locals alike. Whether it’s golfing at Pinehurst Resort, walking through Weymouth Woods Sandhills Nature Preserve or browsing the shops in downtown Southern Pines, there’s no shortage of ways to explore and enjoy the town. With its rich history and vibrant culture, Southern Pines will always remain a unique destination in North Carolina.
Moving to Southern Pines?
If you are looking to relocate to Southern Pines, NC, and are in need of storage, Badger Box Storage has your back! Badger Box Storage offers affordable, mobile, and secure storage solutions for residents of Southern Pines and the surrounding area. Whether you need a place to store furniture during your move or extra space for business supplies, Badger Box Storage has exactly what you need. Contact us today to learn more about our services!
Our Mobile Storage Units
The mobility of Badger Box was designed to make your life easier. We value convenience, which is why we deliver your storage unit right to your doorstep. Plus, we have your security in mind. You can rest assured that your belongings are safe while they’re in our care.
Mobile Storage Size Options:
- 16′ Portable Storage Unit: Generally holds 1,000-1,200 sq. ft
- 20′ Portable Storage Unit: Generally holds usually 1,200-1,500 sq. ft.
Uses for a Portable Storage Unit in Southern Pines, NC
There are various ways to use your mobile storage unit in Southern Pines, but here’s a list of the most common:
- Personal Storage
- Business Storage
The Badger Box Difference
At Badger Box, we understand the importance of convenience, care, and customer service. No matter how you use your mobile storage unit in Southern Pines, you can rest assured that it’s secure and accessible whenever you need it. Contact us today by calling 910-239-0483 to learn more about our services!
Keeping Up With the Pace of Change in Southern Pines, NC
Contact us today and find out how we can help you cover your moves and storage needs.
What Are Customers Saying?
Professional, courteous, accommodating and communicative. We were finally able to move ahead with Florence repairs and needed to store the excess ahead of construction. I had my Badger box delivered within 48 hours to suit my schedule and updates throughout the whole process. (I’ve moved across country using the original box storage guys, so had an idea what to expect,) but was super pleased with my overall experience here and the fantastic value for money. I instantly referred them to friends who were moving and they were equally impressed! Support local and support these guys, you won’t be disappointed:)